(PRESS RELEASE) LOS ANGELES—“The Summer of Sungrown”, Emerald Exchange’s fourth installment of the premiere cannabis farmer’s market and wellness festival, announces the addition of the Emerald Exchange Wellness Village to its festival experience.
Welcoming both cannabis curious patrons and seasoned cannabis patients alike, the Emerald Exchange’s Wellness Village will become a staple component in all future “EmEx” events featuring top educators, workshops, and healthy lifestyle brands. The Wellness Village encourages cannabis and non-cannabis industry collaboration and aims to support immersion of cannabis use into everyday healthy wellness practices.
On August 12th-13th, the Emerald Exchange Wellness Village will offer guests a weekend-packed program of various yoga practices, sound healing workshops, guided meditation journeys, breathwork classes, and other forms of medicinal movement. Step into a class to learn your edible dosage or the many benefits of non-psychoactive raw cannabis. Education includes seniors pain management, cannabis & parenting, green beauty, canna-friendly dating, crystals, reiki, and more:
August Wellness Village Highlights:
- Canna Yoga and Divasonic, featuring Evoxe Balance Pens
- Oil/Sound/Reiki Workshop
- Sexual Health Advice at Cannasexual Healing Yurt with Cannabis Lubricant Company Foria
- Ganja Yoga with Dee Dussault Featuring top Sun Grown Flower from Redwood Roots Family
- Yoga & Sound, with Torkom Ji
- Veterans Workshop with Breathwork and Stress Reduction, featuring Papa & Barkely
- Guided Meditation and Sound with Christine Pham, Kat & Justin
- Me-Mo (medical Movement) with Adam Von Rothfelder featuring Jambo Superfoods Potions
- Deep House Yoga with Phoebe Schiff
- Women’s Health and Movement featuring Sungrown Flower from Empress Fram
- Yin Partner Yoga and Acro Yoga
- Cannabis Feminist Circle in the Zen & Kush Lounge: Music by Lizzy Jeff
- Transformational Sound and Visual Arts Experience with Divasonic, Torkom Ji, and Michael Strauss, featuring grounding CBD products of Care by Design
Emerald Exchange, initially created to connect world-class, sun grown Northern California cannabis cultivators to the Southern California cannabis market, has evolved and naturally attracted on its own, a particular community of outdoorsy, fitness-minded individuals who are also people who enjoy and find it helpful to consume cannabis during their daily wellness meditations and fitness practices.
Seeing that there were very few places in the California marketplace, Emerald Exchange visionaries saw it as their duty to provide both education and top quality products in a format that encourages a mindful dialogue in a pristine environment, and so the Emerald Exchange Wellness Village was born.
For more information on Emerald Exchange, contact Director of PR Communications Brittany J. Confer, at [email protected].