(PRESS RELEASE) LOS ANGELES—Women executives, leaders, managers, and employees who have a twenty first century vision are encouraged to register for the First Annual Cannabis Women’s Empowerment Summit.
The free event is for all women looking to learn negotiation tactics, become more assertive in business, and wants to learn from the top women business leaders in cannabis. The summit is a full-day event from 10am-6:30pm PDT, held in downtown Los Angeles, on July 22, 2017. To register for the event, click here.
“There is a not only a gender gap, but also a skills gap in the leadership of a majority of cannabis companies, leaving women seeking guidance. We want to match those women with experienced mentors to help them succeed,” says Kristen Yoder, Partner at LIV Advisors.
Featured Leaders and Speakers at the Cannabis Women’s Empowerment Summit:
- Sara Batterby, CEO of Hifi Farms
- Ariel Clark, Partner of Clark and Neubert
- Celeste Miranda, Founder of Cannabis Marketing Lab
- Kyra Reed, Founder of Markyr Digital
- Meital Manzuri, Founder of Manzuri Law
- Adelia Carrillo, Founder and CEO of Direct Cannabis Network (DCN)
- Alexis D’Angelo VP, Business Development at Women Grow
- Whitney Beatty, CEO of Apothecarry Brands, LLC
- Maria Stabler, Sales Executive Speakeasy 710 Gretel Tortolani, CEO of MJCFO2GO
- Shoshana Anthony, Founder of Marijuana Mamas
- Kristen Yoder, Co-founder, LIV Advisors Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, Co-founder, LIV Advisors
“There’s nothing more empowering than training and giving back to the community. We designed this summit to help women become better leaders. As a training company, our goal is to teach and empower business owners and professionals with the tools they need to succeed” explains Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, co-Founder of LIV Advisors.
More than 200 attendees are expected at the event, ranging from budtenders to top cannabis CEOs. Any woman looking for empowerment is encouraged to attend. Tickets are still available and can be found here.