VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Emerging leader in cannabis-infused beverages, BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE: BEV) (OTCQ: BVNNF) (FSE: 7BC) (“BevCanna” or the “Company”) announced today it has finalized a deal with Maritime-based licensed cannabis producer Argentia Gold Corp. (“Argentia”) to exclusively represent BevCanna’s line of cannabis-infused beverages in Newfoundland, PEI and New Brunswick. The two companies have signed a definitive agreement for Argentia to distribute, market and sell BevCanna products across the three provinces.
With consumption rates for cannabis among the highest in Canada (25.9 per cent for Newfoundland and 20.9 per cent for PEI), the Atlantic provinces represent an attractive market for cannabis-infused product producers like BevCanna. The market for cannabis is anticipated to expand to $56M annually in New Brunswick by 2025, $49M in Newfoundland and $21M per year in PEI. BevCanna chose Argentia Gold for their strong knowledge of the Atlantic cannabis markets and their sales strategy for the nearly 50 Licensed Retailers across the three provinces. Engaging an experienced partner in the region will also allow BevCanna to focus on other significant Canadian markets, while building exposure and revenue in the Atlantic provinces.”Argentia is the ideal partner for us in the burgeoning Atlantic market,” said John Campbell, Chief Strategic Officer for BevCanna. “They have an unparalleled knowledge of the regional cannabis landscape and a detailed understanding of the distribution network. They also have excellent relationships with the provincial bodies in these provinces, which will assist us as we focus on building our presence in the region.”
Terms of the Agreement
- BevCanna and Argentia have signed an exclusive definitive agreement, to distribute and sell BevCanna products in the provinces of Newfoundland, PEI, and New Brunswick
- BevCanna will provide finished cannabis and/or cannabis extract products
- Argentia will provide supply chain, distribution, and sales infrastructure and services in the specified provinces
- In consideration for such infrastructure and services provided by Argentia, Bevcanna will pay a service fee of 15 per cent, with up to an additional 5 per cent bonus to be paid based upon the achievement of mutually agreed sales milestones
- The agreement has an initial term of 1 year, with additional 1 year terms by mutual written agreement
About BevCanna Enterprises Inc.
BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) develops and manufactures cannabinoid-infused beverages and consumer products for in-house brands and white label clients. With decades of experience creating, branding and distributing iconic brands that resonate with consumers on a global scale, the team demonstrates an expertise unmatched in the emerging cannabis beverage category. Based in British Columbia, Canada, BevCanna has a 292-acre outdoor cultivation site in the fertile Okanagan Valley and the exclusive rights to a pristine spring water aquifer, as well as a world-class 40,000-square-foot, HACCP certified manufacturing facility, with a current bottling capacity of up to 210M bottles per annum.
Argentia Gold Corporation is a licensed producer in Newfoundland and Labrador. Its facility, a former U.S. naval base turned industrial park on the deep-water Port of Argentia, encompasses approximately 80,000 square feet on 10 acres of land.