DENVER – Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading compliance technology provider and developer of the cannabis industry’s first seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) software technology (MJ Platform), released its first state of the cannabis industry mid-year review.
“The last six months have shown us what it means to be strong, innovative, and resilient not only as an industry, but as a society. Our mid-year review delivers on our commitment to provide more value—more value to the cannabis, hemp, and CBD industries, to investors, to governments and to consumers and patients who deserve transparency and accountability in what they are putting in and on their bodies,” said Jessica Billingsley, chief executive officer, Akerna. “We have curated what we believe is the most holistic and accurate picture of the cannabis industry today. This collection of actionable business intelligence serves as a reference for anyone interested in better understanding and decision making about the fastest growing industry in the world.”
Read the Mid-Year Review: https://info.mjplatform.com/hubfs/072020%20MidYearReview_final.pdf
Cannabis Industry Mid-Year Review Highlights:
- Cannabis Capital Markets Analogy to The Tech Crash of Early 2000, Adoption, and Opportunity for Long Term Value, by Andy Sturner and Codie Sanchez, Entourage Effect Capital
- Cannabis Legalization as a tool for Economic Recovery, by Thomas Roth, Director of Regulatory Services, Akerna
- Counterfeiting and Product Safety An examination of how soloCode* can improve consumer confidence, by Gordon Wade, Founder of Category Management for the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
- Cannabis as an Essential Business Observations of Innovation and Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic, by Nina Simosko, Chief Commercial Officer, Akerna
- The Cannabis Industry by the Numbers, What’s Selling and Who Is Buying
2020 Cannabis Trends
“This curated collection of actionable cannabis business insights is for anyone interested in better understanding the fastest growing industry in the world.” Jessica Billingsley, CEO, Akerna.
Akerna is a global regulatory compliance technology company. Akerna’s service offerings include MJ Platform, Leaf Data Systems, solo sciences tech platform and Ample Organics. Since its establishment in 2010, Akerna has tracked more than $18 billion in cannabis sales. Akerna is based in Denver. For more information, please visit www.akerna.com