King of Cannabis’s Halloween Party Delivers a Scary Good Time To Hollywood’s Elite, Politicians, Influencers and Cannabis VIPs

bigmike
bigmike

Just in time for Halloween, the King of Cannabis held an out-of-this-world party at his Hollywood Hills estate, with a guest list full of political heavy hitters, celebrities, professional athletes, and cannabis industry insiders.

Michael “BigMike” Straumietis is founder and CEO of Advanced Nutrients, the No. 1 cannabis brand in the world, with sales in 97 countries. He’s also a social media icon, with 2.5-million followers across his various social channels including 1.4-million followers on his Instagram account @BigMike, and world famous for his over-the-top parties that just keep getting bigger and better, as evidenced by this year’s Haunted Halloween Party.

Advertisement

A curated guest list of more than 1,000 movers and shakers in the cannabis industry, along with celebrities such as MMA legend Chuck Liddell, former Scorpions musician Ralph Rieckermann, cast members from Netflix’s hit show Disjointed, and MMA fighter Tito Ortiz attended the private event at BigMike’s Estate, where the property was transformed into spooky, Halloween-themed affair. Guests enjoyed catering by private chefs, a live DJ, creepy costumes, and rubbing shoulders with other alluring attendees late into the night.

The private party was a philanthropic event with financial contributions from partygoers going toward Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom’s gubernatorial campaign. Additionally, all attendees were asked to bring nonperishable food items or daily necessities, such as socks and dental hygiene products, for LA’s homeless population. The items will be distributed in an upcoming charity drive held by the LA chapter of Holiday Heroes, a not-for-profit organization founded by BigMike.

Earlier in the day, BigMike hosted an exclusive pre-party fundraiser for Gavin Newsom, which generated more than $140,000 for his California gubernatorial race, about which BigMike said:

“I was happy to hold a fundraiser for Gavin Newsom at my home, because he has always been a strong proponent of legalizing marijuana, and fighting against prejudiced and antiquated notions surrounding cannabis. In fact, he started California’s Blue Ribbon Commission on Marijuana Policy in 2014, campaigned for five months, and was instrumental in getting Proposition 64 passed, with 56 percent of voters in favor.”

During his comments, Lt. Governor Newsom said:

“I’m very proud of BigMike’s sincerity as it relates to raising the bar … in terms of this industry. I really admire that, and I’m very, very appreciative of you.”

BigMike also personally delivered Marijuana Maverick Awards to a select list of cannabis industry veterans in recognition of their achievements and contributions to the industry. These honorees included Dr. Dina (AhhsWeHo), Ed Rosenthal, Dave Crockett (Crockett Family Farms), Jeff Malinovitz (Nameless Genetics) and Eben Britton (former NFL player and cannabis activist). The Mavericks, along with other VIPs, were then treated to a surprise performance by none other than Grammy Award-winning artist Everlast before the main party began.

Partygoers after the event said it was the best Halloween party they had ever attended and couldn’t wait for next year for what has now become an eagerly awaited annual tradition in Hollywood. Pictures of the experience can be seen and shared freely at http://www.marijuanadon.com/hauntedhalloweenparty
http://www.advanacednutrients.com

Advertisement
Previous article4 Marijuana Infused Edibles Perfect for Adults Looking to Have fun on Halloween
Next articleOrgana Brands Launches Cannabis PSA Campaign on Airport TSA Bins