GKUA Ultra Premium Celebrates Michigan Launch with Lil Twist (Photo Gallery)

GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-1-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA Ultra Premium celebrated its Michigan launch with appearances by Young Money rapper Lil Twist.

To celebrate the launch of Lil Wayne‘s GKUA Ultra Premium cannabis products and strains in Michigan, famed rapper and reality-television star Lil Twist visited three dispensaries—Herbology in River Rouge, House of Dank 8 Mile, and The Clinic in Centerline—to meet with customers and fans.

Lil Twist, who is signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment music label, spent two hours at each location greeting customers, signing autographs, and giving away swag.

Advertisement

“Y’all know I love weed, so it’s only right I pull up to Detroit, Michigan, this week to support the launch of GKUA with my whole Michigan team,” said Lil Twist. “I know I’m looking forward to enjoying the day and sharing that GKUA with everyone who will be coming out to the dispensaries. Young Money is a family and we support each other one hundred percent – Moula”

GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-2-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-3-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-4-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-5-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-6-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-7-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-8-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-9-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-10-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-11-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-12-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-13-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-14-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-15-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
GKUA-Ultra-Premium-Celebrates-Michigan-Launch-with-Lil-Twist-Photo-Gallery-16-mg-Magazine-mgretailer
Advertisement
Previous articleGwyneth Paltrow, Ruby Rose, and Darren Criss Now Backing CANN Social Tonics
Next articlemg Magazine Cover – November 2020