Reno Cannabis Convention comes to Whitney Peak Hotel April 7-8

reno cannabis convention mg magazine

Reno, Nev. – February 4, 2018 – The inaugural Reno Cannabis Convention will be held April 7-8, 2018 at the Whitney Peak Hotel. Almost 100 local and national trade vendors have been confirmed, and 24 industry-leading speakers have agreed to share ideas about all facets of the cannabis industry including politics, business, security and safety, and more for this non-consumption trade show in Downtown Reno.

As industry grows in Northern Nevada, from technology startups to locally owned businesses, the Reno Cannabis Convention hopes to build a premier, community-centered, annual trade show and contribute to the vibrancy the area’s growing cannabis culture.

Advertisement

“I couldn’t be more proud to have started a company in Reno,” said Cole Markus, Owner and CEO of the Reno Cannabis Convention. “I love this city and I am excited to see the expansion. I’m eager to make my business a part of the community. I think our convention will fit nicely into the array of public events hosted in Reno and become a staple cannabis event.”

The Reno Cannabis Convention was founded by two University of Nevada, Reno, graduates, Cole Markus and Anthony Lee. Cole with a finance degree and Anthony with a marketing degree, graduated in 2017. Having scaled and built businesses of their own in the Reno/Tahoe community, they know the true diversity of this market. With four years of combined cannabis experience, these two individuals are here to make their mark on Nevada cannabis.

A schedule of the event speakers and a complete list of vendors are attached. Convention passes are $25 for one day and $40 for both days.

Instagram: @renocannexpo

Facebook: Reno Cannabis Convention

Advertisement
Previous article5 Cannabis-infused Snacks for Superbowl Parties
Next articleGB Sciences Files a Nonprovisional Patent Application for Cannabis-Based Anti-Inflammatory Therapies Including Arthritis, Asthma, Eczema and More