mg Sponsors 420 Games in Santa Monica: Get Complimentary Tix!

420GamesSantaMonica
420GamesSantaMonica

Yes, the second annual 420 Games Los Angeles are taking place on April 1, but this is no joke.

The cannabis magazine mg (mgmagazine.com) is sponsoring the Hydration Station at the Santa Monica Pier’s North Lot 1, and will ensure that the +1,000 registered participants will have something cold to drink after running the 4.20 miles to Venice Beach and back! The station will be serving refreshing beverages from Zola Coconut Water and Guayaki Yeba Matte.

Advertisement

The run (walk, jog, skate, ride or even SUP) starts at 9 a.m. After the competition, participants will enjoy live music, stand-up comedy, a Lagunitas beer tasting, educational speakers (including NFL stars Eben Britton, Kyle Turley, Boo Williams and Reggie Williams), exhibitors and an action-packed BMX show! It’s all in support of the 420 Games mission to promote healthy, active and responsible cannabis use and forge a new respect for cannabis users.

As 420 Games creator Jim McAlpine, a longtime athlete and cannabis user, explained last year, “Most people, they hear 420, and they think Taco Bell, dreadlocks and Bob Marley. And I like all three of those things. But I use them in moderation. I want 420 to represent wellness.”

This is definitely a 420 Games you won’t want to miss. “The LA event is special to me because we get to set up at the iconic Santa Monica Pier and run along the beautiful Southern California beachfront. It is by far our best course of the series,” said McAlpine.

If you are interested in competing in the 420 Games, please use the below link to receive a complimentary admission. 
Get your complimentary ticket here!

Check out this clip from last year’s Santa Monica Games:

Advertisement
Previous articleCraft Cannabis Threatened by Oregon Regulations
Next articleA Six-Pack of Super Products for March