Bloom Farms never stops giving.
Their “Bloom Gives” one-for-one giving program donates a percentage of the proceeds from each product sold in a licensed California medical marijuana dispensary to a food bank. One product sold equates to one meal provided to an individual or family in need.
They also host industry career fairs and throw free budtender bashes.
And today they’re helping you make Valentine’s Day that much sweeter with a simple stove-top method to make cannabis-infused honey!
You just need three simple indgredients to make 2 cups:
• 1 cup filtered water
• 2 cups raw honey
• 4-8 grams ground cannabis, decarbed (the more you add, the more potent the honey)
* Bloom recommends their Querkle, an indica-dominant strain that carries a sweet citrus and berry-like aroma and is also known for its uplifting buzz and euphoric effects.
1. Bring water to boil in a small saucepan then reduce the temperature down low to about 160°F.
2. Add honey into the water and stir until it melts into the water.
3. Add the cannabis, cover the saucepan, and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, strain with cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer.
This honey is great for desserts, teas, and in this case, as the sauce for Blooms’ V-day shrimp cocktail, also easy to make (and it sure beats trying to score last-minute reservations)!