Green Flower Media continued its series of informative cannabis webinars yesterday.
Green Flower Live: How Cannabis Works in The Body was broadcasted to thousands of viewers online while members of mg were fortunate enough to attend the presentation in person.
Host Max Simon and his teammates from Green Flower Media provided a wide range of topics (plus many more) that are listed below:
- What happens in your body when you ingest cannabis, and why it could change the face of medicine forever.
- How cannabis interacts with your endocannabinoid system to produce healing and balance.
- How and why different terpenes influence each person differently.
- How to discover which strains and cannabis methods are best for your unique constitution.
- How cannabis can be used to treat specific symptoms and diseases that plague our society.
Mara Gordon, founder of Aunt Zelda’s and a global authority on cannabinoid therapy, discussed the medical properties of cannabis and how it has helped her drop most of her traditional pharmaceutical treatments medications.
Michael Backes, author of Cannabis Pharmacy: The Practical Guide To Medical Marijuana spoke at length about the importance of balancing CBD intake with other cannabinoids.
Jeff the 420 Chef described his love for cooking with cannabis and how to develop tasty recipes without the unsavory “weed” taste.
NFL Tackle and former Ravens player, Eugene Monroe, joined the broadcast to talk about marijuana as a safer and more effective alternative to opiate based pain medications. He has been in the news recently for challenging the NFL and its harsh stance on marijuana.
Green Flower’s stated mission “is to change the social stigma of cannabis forever through top quality education and captivating real stories about people who use cannabis.” Their efforts and live events have been accomplishing just that. You can access the webinar and past presentations if you missed them on their website. Check with Green Flower for future educational events.