TORONTO, Ontario Canada – Line of Credit.AI is focused on helping Canadian and American businesses through this uncertain economic climate.
We will continue to protect the growth of businesses across North America during economic uncertainty.
Taimour Zaman, CEO of Line of Credit.AI today announced additional measures to support businesses dealing with economic uncertainty. These measures will help companies protect the jobs the Canadians and Americans depend on and pay their employees and expenses during these uncertain times.
To further support businesses, line of credit.ai will:
- Not require any personal guarantees on projects. Just a GSA (some restrictions will apply).
- Will provide funding programs across Canada and USA for Startups, Real Estate Development, Technology, Oil/Gas.
- Provide 80% project funding when 20% or more of the project has been secured.
- Provide competitive rates and terms of 12-48 months.
- No longer charge a penalty for early loan repayment.
- Provide tailored made funding opportunities to suit the project’s funding requirements.
These new steps will help businesses across North America get the credit lines they need to continue to grow and prosper immediately.
“We understand that some sectors have been disproportionally impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and will do everything we can to support businesses grow in these uncertain economic times.” Taimour Zaman, CEO of LinesofCredit.AI
Related Website: LineOfCredit.ai