- This event has passed.
CannaEast Compliance Summit-Orlando, FL
January 17, 2018 - January 19, 2018
The Premier Cannabis Event Brings Regulators and Policymakers Together with Cannabis Operators, Testing Labs, Equipment and Technology Providers
After two successful Cannabis Compliance Summits on the West Coast, we are bringing this highly anticipated event to Lake Buena Vista, Florida, January 17-19, 2018. The 3rd CannaEast Compliance Summit 2018 will help you navigate through various regulatory, compliance, legal, business and technical challenges, while trying to avoid the mistakes done in other states that have legalized marijuana. This has come to be known as the go-to event that brings the Cannabis testing labs, equipment and technology providers, operators, retailers and industry experts into the same room.
Pre-Summit Workshop: Developing Guidance for Food Safety, Compliance Programs and Technology Showcase
- Developing Guidance for Food Safety Regulations of Cannabis-Infused Products
- Creating a Compliance Plan
- Sourcing Compliance and Seed to Sale Tracking Software Demo’s
Newly Added: Post-Summit Training Course for Labs Presented by A2LA
This course is a comprehensive review of the changes made to ISO/IEC 17025 during its recent revision. In this course, you will be guided through the impact to your existing ISO/IEC 17025 compliant system, as well as the necessary steps to ensure compliance to the new standard.
- Course Introduction
- New and revised Quality Management Requirements
- New and revised Technical Requirements
- Identifying adjustments to your existing ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Quality Documentation